Monday 3 November 2008

A walk on memory lane



Last weekend I did a trip back to the town I moved from some years ago. This is a special town with a very special feeling, not so easy to describe like a blues that's so present you can almost touch it.

Walking on the same path that I use to do so many times before in this suburb. Looking at the old house that still looks the same today, so much memories I have with that house.

And the sea, this is real sea and not some inshore lake, the same water that you could sail all around the world. And I moved to the inland..

If you look closely there is a couple standing to the left holding hands, admiring the view, like I did a hundred years ago..

I really miss all this.

5 comments:

ANNA-LYS said...

A lovely view of the sea and memory

dianne said...

A beautiful place dear M, you will always have those memories.♥ :) xoxo

ANNA-LYS said...

But, You must get out of Your own brain once in a while ;-)

Anonymous said...

Jag har alltid bott vid kusten och tror inte jag skulle klara av något annat..

Anonymous said...

varför tror du jag flyttar ut till kusten (havet) igen? Varför trod u att jag orkar lämna allt detta bakom mig och starta på nytt? För att det suger i hjärtat och magen efter just DEN platsen. Dom minnena.