Sunday 23 November 2008

Sundaymorning walk



I really like to walk in the woods. Makes me kinda glad in a special way when you feel you're a part of nature. And the mind starts rolling on what you see.



Trails of a Fox wonder if it got any haunting luck. Do wild animals have anything they call home?



Hahaha! Male vs Female..

The Birch is definitely female, grace, curvature and trying to get attention. The male Pine is just standing rock solid and doesn't take any notice.. or.. pretend to.

2 comments:

dianne said...

Beautiful photos dear M, looks kind of chilly but I guess the air is fresh and clean. How lovely to have a forest nearby, I guess the birch tree is female as she is curvier and rounder, maybe the pine is shy and doesn't know how to start up a conversation. ♥

Anonymous said...

Men du, han är bara bra på en sak och det är INTE förhållande. Not my cup of tea.

Tar gärna emot dating tips i övrigt, men just han är out of the question ;D