Monday 17 November 2008

Cold butt



A bit dark this evening, like women.. not in flashlight..

Don't know the English word for it a Muff? Made of sheep skin and what you have on the bicycle saddle in winter times. It's probably not something you use in Australia.. Anyway I forgot to bring this one today and at lunchtime did a spin with the bicycle I use to borrow to go for my usual Pizza-hunt where I was the only customer this time.. really like this place and to be alone..

But.. the saddle was of that type who absorb water and being around 0 degrees this day made my butt both wet and cold. In lack of having some female to rub it warm with massage.. we do have this Sauna at the job that I put on light.. It's electric.. then I could go there and it was really the right level to burn my ass through the Jeans and warm up my cold butt.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

åh, gud välsigne cykelmuffen...

Yes, jag hånglade upp hamstern

dianne said...

Oh you poor thing no-one to rub it warm with a massage and my warming hands wont reach to Sweden, sorry. ♥

Yes we do have them here, they are for comfort and act as a shock absorber. ;-)