Saturday 20 March 2010

Saturday evening

Woke up at the sofa, must have been looking at Dr Who:-) think we where into the fifth doctor, Peter Davison... Oldest is a collector of Dr Who and have all, yes every episode from when the series started 1964? including the erased stories that only can be listened to..

Went down to the kitchen and found some fish sticks, left over at the stove from yesterday. And some vine that was left in a bag. Had a munch on it and got remembrance of eating fish and chips from a paper in London..

1 comment:

dianne said...

M dear, I tried to comment on the 15th but my comment was not allowed, something about blog members only.

I hope you are feeling better and will soon recover, I was thinking you may have had an accident on either your snow cat or one of your bikes ... take care.

Regarding your last comment on my blog, I was never one of those fancy girls who encouraged the overt attention of boys who would use me badly, I was shy, quite pretty but never thought myself special or too good for anyone.
I spent most of my time with my head in books studying...believe me I did not encourage anyone to queue up for me.
I had a few close friends some of them guys who respected my morality.
There were plenty of other fancy girls who would do anything with the guys to be popular, they are the one's the guys were queueing up for...not me. xoxoxo ♡