Saturday 27 March 2010

Real men smells Diesel

And my nickname is Diesel??

Hahaha! I got that name when studing at the University since I allways mucked around with something that was going on that acid..

Somehow I was raised in it because my father always used to drive Mercedes Diesels. Later he changed from a 200d to a 220d from 55 to 60 hp and I was astonished at that extra power:-)

When I started my own ownership in cars there was ever this diesel Merc.. Sort of having that in the blood. No chanse of competing to anybody at the traffic lights but somehow.. can't explain but I really liked driving around in these underpowered cars that was was running on Diesel. Secretly I always dreamt of having more power from these oil burners. What I did in those days was trigging the fuelpump with some extra moisture that resulted in black fumes and perhaps some extra umph.

Come to stumble upon this on Youtube, yeah.. must have looked upon it a doezen times.. (or even more) This is one of my dreams now fulfilled by this Finnish guy and he is really doing some black fumes..

To come and be that underdog with an old Merc Diesel.. so cool.. and unexpected...

1 comment:

dianne said...

"Diesel", hey, now that's a cute name for you.
Lots of black smoke there and some burnt rubber ... glad I wasn't the photographer. :) xoxo ♡