Wednesday 24 March 2010

First Kiss

Had a laugh when I read Classic Bike today. There was an article explainig that there are certain things you don´t forget. Like your first kiss and your first Motorcycle:-)

I still remember my first kiss.. at sixteen.. and it was on my first bike!!

Haven´t got any idea who she was, just a girl who wanted to take a ride around the block when I was cruising one late evening. She thanked me by giving that kiss, a bit surprising for me who was rather uncertain on how to deal with girls at that time..

Now I found an ad for a similar bike, Rather uncommon to find any of these nowadays, and I am tempted on buying and going back to the roots. Cruising down to the village and play cool outside the hamburger joint, just waiting for a girl who wants to take a ride on a Yamaha RD125 from -78.

2 comments:

dianne said...

That was a sweet reward for a ride with you on your bike ... maybe you might find her again.

I remember my first kiss, I was also 16, a drummer from a band who was playing at a party I was attending grabbed me during their break when I was standing on the balcony and he planted a kiss on me ... I remember it as it was such a disappointment,nothing like I had imagined. I would have been more impressed if it had been the guitarist ... now he was cute. :) ♡

The Mess said...

Sorry your first kiss was disappointing Dianne, often these “firsts” are memorable but nothing that mean so much in later life.

I was overwhelmed on the softness and warmth of her lips.. Made me dizzy and guided my interests into new subjects :-)