Tuesday 16 June 2009

Then what?

Went out for a ride this evening, no special target to go to, just a twist from the wrist with my thoughts on two wheels.

Thought that I feel I'm very productive, like I could do a lot more, no! nothing from job-jar:-) Feeling inspired but don't know on what..

Some other thoughts was on that day it's time to close the eyes for the last time. It would be a bit dull if it was from sickness, or not so bad if it was fast, immediately like a stroke. But laying in bed for months.. no not my style..

Back home I sat with the internet and paid some leftover bills. Woosch.. and then went 10 grand (kronor) out in cyberspace. This feeling of living in a squirrel-wheel is so depressing. It would be a dream to live without having to use any money.. or only a little.. or..

Realised that I've been humming on this all day. Beautiful and rough.. just like me:-)

3 comments:

dianne said...

Oh M, dont be thinking sad thoughts like that, you look young and healthy to me and you are very cute. :-)

I think you live in a very beautiful part of Sweden from the photos you have posted, you can go for a spin on your bike when you get restless or feel bored, or just go for a walk in that great forest...so that should make you happy.

Yes the money we earn seems to disappear on bills, it doesnt go very far does it?

Nice song, I have been humming a couple of songs from Coldplays's CD, Viv la Vida, they would have to be one of my favourite groups. ♡

The Mess said...

Dianne.. The mood can go up and down, I distrust people who say that they are always happy..

I've heard Coldplay on the radio, nice and a bit different music.

dianne said...

Yes M , no-one can be happy all of the time, and yes we do question our lives and existence, I know I sure do but please don't dwell on the negatives thats no good for you. ♡