Saturday 11 October 2008

Saturday morning

I've had this tune in my head a couple of mornings. As always I can't explain where it all comes from, the weather is rather cloudy today..



Plans for today is to go down to our little village and visit the library, search for some interesting books and drool over these sexy females you always find at the library..

Then I buy myself some beer and lit up the sauna, have this cosy time when you pour in the woods while the temperature is rising. Before I had these sort of strict sauna-morale that you are only allowed to go into the sauna at evenings, today I've lost that too..

4 comments:

dianne said...

Have fun! :)

Anonymous said...

....make the rules, then brake'em all, cause you are the best....

;D

(citat från en låt)

Tack för kommentaren föresten. jag är knappast poet, men ibland kommer orden bara och då måste jag bara skriva ner dom.

ANNA-LYS said...

One could say You are attuned
Lovely Sunday on You!

Anonymous said...

åh, myslåten :)