Saturday 25 October 2008

Burda Blogger

Mess goes into fashionblogging

I'm not the guy who use to spend some time over what clothes I should wear. It's usually jeans and a shirt. But I do notice what women use to wear and often I start drooling on them just because of their outfit.

This autumn I notice that there are a lot of women wearing these black leggings and a mini skirt. I really like to look at these sexy legs. It must be a gem since there are so many around who let my heart pump the blood in such an eager.

Searched on the internet for some appropriate picture but there where only this fashion-pics, women with pencil stick legs and they are so cold for me. I want these naturally legs with lots of curves to caress with my eyes, knowing exactly how it would feel to do it also with my hands..

10 comments:

dianne said...

Hey you, I thought you didn't like fashion blogs. :)

Yes M some of those girls in the fashion magazines look undernourished, no nice breasts or curves that a guy can admire and hang on to, not feminine at all.

When I read this post of yours I am thinking you need to get a nice, curvy, pretty woman real soon and get down to some very hot, serious love-making. ;)♥ *(*
What is wrong with the girls over there? ♥ xoxoxo :)

ANNA-LYS said...

LOL

Mr M is already married, what's wrong with her?????

Anonymous said...

hahahahahhahahahahaha

drooooooling..;D

Då får jag väl maila en bild på lilla mig då. Iklädd knästrumpor och kort kjol och ett par högklackade skor

btw - en liten utmaninng i min blogg. tar du den? ;D

ANNA-LYS said...

or him????

ha ha ha ;-))

Anonymous said...

va tråkigt att du inte gillar presenter....det som är så kul, trevligt, mysigt...

vad gör du på julafton? =/

L.P. said...

very nice description of curvy women :D

ANNA-LYS said...

Seriously!
Have You ever noticed that women has an inside, as well - no matter of the outside form. It is sad when this outside thinking go es online. Online has to me been a beautiful world where beautiful minds coexists, no matter the size of legs, or if they even got any legs!!!

The Mess said...

Anna.. I'm a grown up man I have noticed..

Born to this gender I like to look at females and do some day-dreaming and that's all.. But! if I would like getting closer to a female, she must qualify a row of tests, including armwrestling :)

And of course, most important, she must have an interesting mind and personality!

Anonymous said...

Roligt hur många som tycker om lite större tjejer online men ändå verkar ingen stöta på dom? (Läs mig...) Det är kanske mig det är fel på... fast det vägrar jag tro!

ANNA-LYS said...

arm wrestling?!

är det kramar på norrländska :-D