Saturday 19 April 2008

Going for a ride

It´s interesting getting out on the road a saturday evening. There is no one else in sight, but it´s also a very uncrowded area I live in. I´ll guess all normal people are sitting home watching TV so that´s why you and your machine are so lonely. But that´s fine when you short cut through the bends..



Funny that with digital cameras you can take pictures against the sun. Turns your old school thinking of photography a bit upside down. I once was that kind of darkroom maniac who could do a lot of copys to try make the picture visible from one lousy negativ, haven´t done any photographs in black and white for perhaps twenty years now hmm..



This is actually my secret beach but I didn´t feel out what the temperature was today..

When you turn off the engine there is this smell from a warm motorcycle combined with the sound from the engine and exhaust system that tickles. But otherwise there is only some birdsong and nothing else. Had it not been so cold (+10 centigrades) I could have sat on the beach thinking and feeling until the sun completely dropped.

1 comment:

LadyLuz said...

Stunning photos. I love the silhouetted tree. It all looks very peaceful.