Friday 25 April 2008

Dreams in sunshine

This afternoon I almost fell asleep in a pleasant dream. Sun was warm and with some effort I did manage to not do a lot of stuff that I should have done but instead lay down on a bench outside and closed my eyes against the sun. Funny this movements that you see behind closed eyes looks like.. well its a bit odd.

When you sink down into falling asleep there is this point when your fantasies start to live there own life and you just become someone who watches like if it was a movie. Now the story in this film was quite interesting;

I was standing next to a women that looked familiar in some way. We were talking and was pretty close, not unpleasant in any way.. She looked at me and we stopped talking just looking in each others eyes. Gradually I moved closer to her lips, she shut her eyes and in that moment there was this loud howl from some birds. Opened slowly my eyes and there were two seagulls who circulate above my head shouting at each other.

Closed my eyes again and wondered why it's impossible to restart an old dream.

2 comments:

ANNA-LYS said...

Probably, 'cause dreams are moving targets :-)

The Mess said...

A wet soap can also be tricky ;-)