Friday 22 April 2011

History is always present



Couldn't take the picture with my glasses on so I maybe look a bit uncool :)


History is so interesting. The house in the background of this picture have a special history and so it is where ever you go. I have always had this interest in all things that can be traced into history. The substance is endless although I have a special feeling for modern history, specially things that happened in the years your parents lived.

My father who has been dead for so many years always wondered what happened to a Tugboat he worked on and today with internet always online I could spell the same question at a forum and got this strict answer of her history, that this boat lays at the bottom. Sunk in the same bay where she got her name from.

1 comment:

dianne said...

Yes the internet has answered many questions, its a shame that your Dad was not able to find out about the whereabouts of the Tugboat while he was still alive but good that you now have the answer; I guess that is some consolation.
Your face is not clear in the photograph dear M, but I don't think you could ever look 'uncool'...nice reflective photo of you on your bike. :)

xoxoxo ♡