Saturday 28 March 2009

Sun is absent



Thought about the absence of spring this morning when I took a morning walk on the snowy road. Miss the sounds of birds and warm sunshine that use to wake up this time of year.

Back inside youngest wanted cream buns for breakfast and we made them together. She doesn't want marzipan in hers, I think it's the whole quintessence in them. Ate mine in warm milk ahhh so tasty.

Time to go for the weekly visit in the library always expectant to see what you can find.

1 comment:

dianne said...

Hello M dear, I'm so pleased that you are back, I have been over here so many times to see if you had posted something new and no, nothing.
I miss you my friend, I hope you are well and will come and visit me again soon.
So much has happened since your last visit and your lovely comments are missed as well.
Yum those cream buns with marzipan sound great. ♡