Saturday 16 August 2008

Saturday supper

I consider cooking as an art. Well cooking spaghetti can anyone but the minced meat is special. and I always invent so that it will newer be the same recepie and taste.

Started with onions, a lot of them that I cut into pieces and also got a lot of tears in my eyes while doing it.. Then I pressed a whole garlic, chopped a paprika and after it had got the right coulor in the pot, put a kilo of minced meat in. I also empty tree cans of tomatostew into and some salt and whitepepper and some dry herbs, salvia, basilika and oregano. And a big spoon with honey..

When I served it to the two kids that where left.. one didn't want any of the meat, the other tasted a bit but said he wasn't hungry..

Anyone who wants to come and eat with me? I can always warm it up in the micro..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

salvia = sage ;D

Röd paprika = red pepper

Ok ok ok...killen kan laga mat. =)
jag var bara tvungen att vara lite bitchig....

I love all your commments in my blogg! Keep on reading and writing.

ANNA-LYS said...

Jag har också en kryddig post :-D