Saturday 16 August 2008

Happy Saturday

Yes I feel sort of happy today. The plan for today is to do nothing.. Perhaps read some books or search in some old magazines. I will not watch sports on tv hahaha! have no interest in sports.. I will not do any cleaning or fixing that really should have been done ages ago.. And the chances are not high that I would fix that car who desperately needs some mending.. Yes now I know what I definitely will be doing.. spend a lot of time on the internet hahaha! And I must make some special dinner hmm.. spaghetti and minced meat sauce.. not so ingenious but the kids will love it.

Got this on my lips when I woke up. I almost always have a tune in my head, the selection seems to be random..

1 comment:

ANNA-LYS said...

he he den där klingar allt som oftast i mitt inre också