Sunday 27 July 2008

Afterthoughts

Thought today about these girls that I didn't went into a deep relation with.. Like Erika that I met in a pub in Varkaus. The normal thing is always that the male takes contact and the females are just waiting and picks up what she think is the best... And somehow I managed to do that and we went home to the apartment she had together with some other girls that also was studying in Varkaus. I really liked her and thought what the heck I could move to Kuopio, the town she was from, and live with her for the rest of my life.. Hahaha! tuff decision when you are nineteen..

Anyhow It didn't work out that way and I didn't move to Finland, but I'm not an easy guy to live with.. so perhaps she was lucky..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sometimes think like that to. What if? And what could have happend if I took the chance and so on.

Nice to have memories like that to look back upon. At the same time it might give thoughts that makes us feel like we did not dare much enough in life.

Life is more than just looking back in the rear-view mirror, and thank God for that :)

The Mess said...

All that thinking of what if? has now meaning at all.. anyway sometimes I like to drill the brain with that kind of thoughts.