Tuesday 26 January 2010

Moments in time

Went out skating with youngest daughter this evening. Winters have been mild without any ice to practise on for some years. Now when cold and snow are in abundance we have the chance of training her skating. In the village is a hockey rink with fresh solid ice and electric lights. No other one was there and we could skate all alone. I remember when I was in her age and used to go skating with my father at evenings. I wasn't so good at it, same level as she, but we had fun together. Was those moments that stays in memory lane.

Daughter remind me that we used to go and swim together last summer, she would wait until I come home from work and then we had our lake where we could go and most often be alone. She laugh and remarks that the difference now is that we are on frozen water.. We use to have fun together, moments like these is what life is all about..

1 comment:

dianne said...

Thanks for sharing M dear, yes they are such lovely 'moments in time', the precious time spent with our children. :-) ♡

Ice skating, something I haven't done in years.