Saturday 17 May 2008

Wild'n crazy

Today I woke up with the feeling that I just had do to do something that would shake my mind. Something daring or perhaps illegal, Now I'm not so good at doing much illegal stuff but in my youth I had a moped that was modified, yeah it did close to 50 (km/hour).. It felt good to have that brutal force between your legs but I was so scared for the police that I almost never drove it.. just sitting at the petrol station and talking with other moped guys, it was by the way a genuine BP-station.

But today when I examined the hair on my chest, while putting on the shirt, I decided to do something that was indeed illegal. So I took the old Mercedes that still has the wintertyres with studs on and drove down to our little town to go to the library, sunroof up, shades on and Lou Reed on my lips.

6 comments:

LadyLuz said...

Yeah, classic clip with a great song.

Loved the picture underneath, but it won't let me leave a comment. It's as I remember the open road around Neekoping - no overhead power lines to spoil things - everything under ground.....beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Perfect song, for that cause, yeah, wild and crazy!

Anonymous said...

... and hmmm, I also want to do something illegal... long time ago, I guess driving a car with no functional heat does not count as illegal, it's bloody cold!

The Mess said...

Jen.. It should be a law against cold cars, as it is on driving with studs after 1/5.

Luz.. This afternoon I fell asleep in a train sometime before it got to Nyköping (Neekoping?). Woke up, and for a brisk moment, didn't know where I was or where I was going and I was completely alone in the train car..

Thought for a moment about the book Epepe by Ferenc Karinthy...

Then I realised that by some coincident all people in that car had left in Nyköping.

Anonymous said...

wow...

Anonymous said...

Hmm, my CAR is wild and crazy: the engine almost boild after 3 km this thursaday (ealry , Jen in a hurry..) stopped the car, waited for a while, filled hte dry (!) watertank with water (always waterconatiners in the car, at least 3 liters) started the car, all values OK, drove for 2 km and there's suddely WARMTH coming from the fans... so it works again, spontainously, myr car... it LOVES me!